Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January News

Hello to All! It's been a wild, crazy, and exhausting ride since my last post. Sunday after Gatlin's party, Gracie started running a fever (103!!!!), and on Wednesday, we found out she had the FLU!! Yes, I said THE FLU!!! She's good now. The bad days were only a couple and once the fever was under control and the medicine was in her system, you would honestly not know she was sick! Luckily, nobody else that we had been in contact with has gotten it!!

Today, we scheduled an appointment for Gatlin to have tubes put in his ears! :( After many recurring ear infections, they say this is the best thing I can do for him, so.... on February 19, we'll be "getting tubes." I'm a little nervous about it, but I'm sure everything will be fine. Just please remember us all in your prayers.

I hope this message finds you all having a happy & healthy 2008!!

Love to all,
Becca

No comments: