Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gracie's Pageant

With Gracie "pageanting" with Carley, she was sooo excited about her own school pageant! She had the best time and did so well (if I do say so myself); even wanted to do it again the next weekend....We may have created a pageant monster?!?! :) I've loaded way too many pictures but I wanted to include every moment... Enjoy!


The makeup...
Back of hair...
She was all smiles...Thanks Ms. Mallory(MalibuHairSpa)!! Complete with dress and earrings..Close up...The back...Gracie & Mommy!
My Precious Angel....

Gracie, Kayci, & Lanna

Posing (at Mommy's request, of course)..The Twins...Kayci & Gracie :) Again... silly girls... Kisses... Onstage w/Allie Grace

The back while onstage.. Smiling at the Judges? Nope, at Uncle Marc
(who was telling her to smile at the judges)!! The Beauties & Most Beautiful....Gracie, Caroline, Riley, Lexie, Kayci
Gracie & Mel
Lucky #13!! :)Gracie, Rhyser, Mimi & Pop

Gracie & Rhyser! Gracie & KelliGrace with her trophy....after a LONG day and night!"Those Howard Girls".. :) Becca, Kelli, Gracie, & Becky

2 comments:

~neisha~ said...

dang, I missed the pageant. G is beautiful!!! she looks just like a little Barbie doll. I hear she did well, and placed - yay! I didn't expect anything less. Glad yall had fun!

Kelly Taylor said...

Gracie looks so pretty in these pageant pics!!!

I tagged you in my last post...go check it out!